What are the health benefits of Thai massage?
Thai Therapeutic Massage - A unesco recognised art. Below are just a few reasons why.
- Thai Massage helps Stroke
- Thai massage helps cerebral palsy.
- Thai massage helps chronic headaches.
- Effects of different duration of traditional thai massage on parasympathetic nervous system -
- “Effectiveness of aromatherapy with light thai massage for cellular immunity improvement in colorectal cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.”
- “The effect of a scalp massage on stress hormone, blood pressure, and heart rate of healthy female.”
- Effectiveness of aromatherapy with light thai massage for cellular immunity improvement in colorectal cancer patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Basic Thai massage - (An Introductory - non certification class)
1 day $180 (non-certification)
limited to 8 students per class - book today email
Classes with Thai Certification (below)
Thailand Ministry of Education certification upon completion
- Chair massage: Intensive (1 day) $280
- Foot Reflexology Intensive (2 days) $360
- Table massage (body) Intensive (2 days) $450
- Full body massage on floor (5 days) $1200
All courses starts at 9am - 4pm (1 hr lunch break), course materials provided. Students are responsible for they own medical health insurance. Please note that this is a mixed class. (max 8 students per class). Certification courses includes theory and a practical tests. email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
They recognise our certifications
(left, you will see my friends worldwide)
Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Migraine, shoulder, neck, back aches.
I am glad to be the 1st to combine both Infra slow fluctuation (ISF) neurofeedback (USA) & Therapeutic Thai Massage. While the former trains the brain by auditory feedback signals, the latter will trigger externally by touch and facilitates better blood flow as it relaxes the body by unblocking the Sensib (ten lines of the body). https://neurofeedback-asia.com/cerebral-palsy/
Wilson Tok - 65 88228128 whatsapp or
Psychologist, neurofeedback practitioner & therapeutic Thai Massage professional.