- Neurofeedback Pte Ltd takes the Singapore PDPA and other data protection laws very seriously and is very mindful of the concomitant responsibilities.
- This Privacy Notice sets out:
(i) the basis on which Neurofeedback Pte Ltd will process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us; and
- This Privacy Notice applies only to neurofeedback Pte Ltd services and our own websites. If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function, neurofeedback-asia.com does not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous. Our websites may contain links to other websites not maintained by Neurofeedback Pte Ltd. Such third-party websites are subject to their own data protection and privacy practices and you are encouraged to examine the privacy notices of those websites.
- If you choose to share your Personal Data via an application or an e-mail or any other form, we recommend that you read our Privacy Notice set out below explaining how we use your Personal Data when you interact with us via our website or in any other way.
- If you have any queries on this Privacy Notice or any other queries in relation to how we manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact the Neurofeedback Pte Ltd email@example.com
- We will try our best effort to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes periodically. Neurofeedback Pte Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms of this Privacy Notice at our absolute discretion. Any amended Privacy Notice will be posted on our website.