Parents learn neurofeedback because it works. Basic knowledge about neurofeedback can do wonders!
I have shared my knowledge with medical doctors, psychologists, nurses, businesswomen, homemakers and teachers.
Anyone with an open mind to learn can learn! Most importantly, love ones improve! You need only to contribute time and patience. Because we can quantify improvements, when the data shows improvements, it is observed by you as well.
More parents from many backgrounds save money by learning neurofeedback.
Parents I shared my knowledge with includes university professors and their students, clinical psychologists, medical doctors, pharmacists, dentist, business women, stewardess, architect, occupational therapists and speech therapists.
Therapies are long term and cost a lot of time & money! What makes therapies more effective is more training and early intervention. Brain training has no short cuts. The gratification with frequent training prevents the brain from reverting to pre training levels (medication aside). Charging mitochondria and pulsing the frequencies are the main keys when all other therapies fail.
Dr. Noran & her PhD students past and present introduced to neurofeedback
Dr. Noran is a pioneer in education. MOE Malaysia.
- If you believe that the brain is the command centre, then go directly to the brain and tune it with ISF Neurofeedback (a non invasive method of therapy).
(Do not ignore ST, OT, ABA, DIET. Knowing what therapy to choose next is important. How do you know what needs immediate attention 1st?
- Get a quantitative electroencephalogram (qeeg) done to map out what, when and where needs training. You mau have had an eeg but a qeeg tells how they are interconnected, whether hyper or hypo, how deviant they are in real time or where it is heading towards.
- For the haves, you may have considered ‘invasive’ surgeries which worries most of us.
- In the case of brain training, you need a non invasive ‘brain electrician’, a neurofeedback practitioner.
- Neurofeedback clinicians, therapists are who you need! Why call a plumber for an electrical job.
- As a Behavior Psychologist. I cannot agree to offer ABA, ST and or OT if the brain is not ready to recognise the correct antecedent stimuli.
- The schedules of reinforcements, if wrongly applied, does more bad than good at the wrong intervals.
- Therapies cannot simply be A + B = C. Each move cannot simply be incidental learning. This is actually coincidental learning even if done correctly. As a behaviorists, the key is observation & schedules of reinforcement.
- Most types of therapies charge few hundreds per session, many will not get a breakthrough if the brain is not connected.
- When you compare prices for physio therapies, speech therapies to neurofeedback, neurofeedback should be considered if the brain is not ready for other therapies to achieve more cost effective and rewarding outcomes.
- Neurofeedback needs 40 sessions, to see an electrical synchronisation difference, meaning an improvement based on collected database
(like how you read compare & know if blood pressure is better. You compare with a database).
- $neurofeedback sessions costs $200 per visit. Some very serious cases need 500 sessions or more. That is $100, 000! Unfortunately equipment, software, databases are not cheap to purchase.
- For love ones with extreme cases, better to spend $10,000 – $12,000 to buy a system and get some training to empower yourselves to help your love ones. Your new found knowledge can help to improve the lives of the other family members as well.
- Today, you can even buy a PBMt device to accelerate recovery.
- All you need are some hardware, software licenses, training and commitment to train your love one (your own laptop i5).
- Today, for the busy family, you have other options like photobiomodulation. Note. consult us before you buy such a device to ensure you buy the correct device. You will need an approved distributor or reseller for many safety reasons.
- Huge cost savings.
- Crucial early intervention
- Ability to train unlimited sessions.
- Watch your love one think even if they cannot speak
What Parents who become empowered say:
I have a 10 year old son who has Autism. Wilson introduced me to Neurofeedback and I included this as part of my son’s wellness therapy.
A few months later and seeing results from sessions ( increased compliance , emerging speech, ability to be more focused, comprehension) I decided to purchase my own NF device.
Wilson coached me on how to conduct sessions. Prior to this, I had no experience not technical knowledge on how to proceed on my own. Wilson was available on hand to guide me through the process and at the end of the sessions, he diagnosed the readings for me . This made me grow in confidence when using my NF device.
Wilson’s explanations can be simple or as in-depth as one prefers. I hope others will benefit as I have from his guidance on NF. Mummy – Alyson
I began doing neurofeedback with my daughter, S, when she was 7 years old, through Neurofeedback Asia. She was note verbal at the time. Because of favourable outcomes: cognitive, sensory, social interaction and communication. We decided to invest in a unit despite the cost. Wilson Tok of Neurofeedback Asia has been instrumental in helping me learn how to use the unit, and trained me to effectively be a technician and therapist for my daughter’s neurofeedback therapy.
S began speaking when she was 8 years old, I believe, as a result of neurofeedback. She continues to steadily improve, and at 9 years old, can now request for what she wants in 5-word phrases. The improvements of neurofeedback are long-lasting as well, despite gaps in her therapy, she has not experienced any regressions. This leads me to believe that the neurological growth and regulation from neurofeedback is permanent. Being trained in neurofeedback therapy also allows me to be flexible in treating S. For example, choosing times of the day that she is the calmest, and doing therapy a lot more frequently, which has benefited her greatly. I cannot recommend becoming a neurofeedback trainer with Neurofeedback Asia more.
Who can learn? Anyone can.
More information? +65 88228128 Wilson – whatsapp
Learning time: 1 day of learning, about 1 year online guided support. All parents understand with good foundation within 3 months.