Migraines can be controlled, reduced significantly, and even exiled with sufficient therapy, neurofeedback therapy, medication free! Replicating this with success is not an issue.
If your brain waves are behaving like a tsunami crashing against the shore, ISF neurofeedback syncronises them (delta theta alpha beta). As we build your threshold, you will 1st feel a reduction of pain, reduction of aura, reduction of anxiety and a reduction of medication by your own choice. You have tried other forms of treatments for 10 years and still require that form of treatment, it means that it is not the best fix. Bring your pain to me, you will tell me that you should have done this first. we fix rogue brain waves.
Massage, meditation, medication may work but can it lasts, here we are talking about the real bad cases. The frequency of pain tells you if its migraine or just a one off environmentally, emotional and/or occupational hazzard.
Step 1: QEEG - Quantitative electroencephalogram.
This video below - eg of qeeg.
Step 2: deciding a protocol to implement
Step 3: brain training with ISF Neurofeedback - This is where we tune the migraine away. if its a bad wave , we can wave it away.
So, we prefer to scan you first then treat. call us 65-88228128 (100% home treatment) whatsapp please
Some read for you. My clients are willing to tell you their experiences.
- Reduction of migraine during pregnancy but migraines are now being linked to elevated blood pressure, abortions, caesareans, preterm births and babies with low birth weight?
https://neurosciencenews.com/migraine-pregnancy-14341/Solution: ISF neurofeedback to reduce the frequency and intensity of migraine before pregnancy?
- QEEG-guided neurofeedback for recurrent migraine headaches. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21309444
- Walker JE1. Author information Abstract:Seventy-one patients with recurrent migraine headaches, aged 17-62, from one neurological practice, completed a quantitative electroencephalogram (QEEG) procedure. All QEEG results indicated an excess of high-frequency beta activity (21-30 Hz) in 1-4 cortical areas. Forty-six of the 71 patients selected neurofeedback training while the remaining 25 chose to continue on drug therapy. Neurofeedback protocols consisted of reducing 21-30 Hz activity and increasing 10 Hz activity (5 sessions for each affected site). All the patients were classified as migraine without aura. For the neurofeedback group the majority (54%) experienced complete cessation of their migraines, and many others (39%) experienced a reduction in migraine frequency of greater than 50%. Four percent experienced a decrease in headache frequency of < 50%. Only one patient did not experience a reduction in headache frequency. The control group of subjects who chose to continue drug therapy as opposed to neurofeedback experienced no change in headache frequency (68%), a reduction of less than 50% (20%), or a reduction greater than 50% (8%). QEEG-guided neurofeedback appears to be dramatically effective in abolishing or significantly reducing headache frequency in patients with recurrent migraine.
- (left) A retired school principal speaks.
- Neurofeedback and biofeedback with 37 migraineurs: a clinical outcome study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2826281/
- Neurofeedback Eliminates Migraine Headaches In More Than Half Of Participants With No Side Effects
if you think the above is good - my experience says - ISF neurofeedback produces fastest relief improvements.