- IMPORTANT LINK - Neurons form even in the 10th decade of your life! Click me.
- Alzheimer's is a type of Dementia
- What is dementia?
Some research papers so you know that neurofeedback works!
- The effectiveness of neurofeedback on cognitive functioning in patients with Alzheimer's disease: Preliminary results. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27374996
- Efficacy Of Neurofeedback For Executive And Memory Function In Dementia https://www.alzheimersanddementia.com/article/S1552-5260(09)02136-0/fulltext
- Tuning Up the Old Brain with New Tricks: Attention Training via Neurofeedback
- Neurofeedback in healthy elderly humans with electroencephalographic risk of cognitive impairment. https://www.frontiersin.org/10.3389/conf.neuro.09.2009.01.173/event_abstract
You prefer Visual processing information?
- Neuroplasticity and learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88OL8NdkV-s
- Neuroplasticity: Our Adaptable Brain with Nick Spitzer - On Our Mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXA_iTG3XSM
- Tedex about brain food: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ONFix_e4k
- Harnessing the Power of Neuroplasticity: The Nuts and Bolts of Better Brains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ODYOaUbX4
- What can cause Alzheimers? Is it related to diabetes?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R16lgSLOiKs&t=399s
Are we able quantify how forgetful we have become?
A QEEG (quantitative electroencephalogram), aka a brain scan will show how your syncronised your brain waves are. This electro-cap with 19 electrodes based on the international 10 20 system, reads and compares your brain waves to a database of optimal brainwaves specific to your age. click the pictures below for better view. Dr. Daniel Lau and Dr. Anthony Yee, both fellows of engineering reaping the benefits from neurofeedback. Dr. Kinza - neuroscientist getting a free lesson at starbucks. Mr. T, a favourite college teacher in Singapore.