Are you or a love one a cancer survivor, or just informed that you have cancer and chemotherapy or radiation is needed? The good news is, there is a good chance chemotherapy will save your life. This part will be left to the medical doctors to advise you. What about the side effects? Are you mentally ready? Probably not, would to take charge and further reduce or control the side effects? For those currently going through chemotherapy or radiation therapy, are you experiencing the side effects? More information about chemotherapy explained by singhealth https://www.singhealth.com.sg/patient-care/conditions-treatments/chemotherapy (note. the first link included more side effects ) Both says that chemotherapy have side effects.
- Chemo side effects triggered in the medulla oblongata https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK537133/
You are experiencing nerve problems, buzzing, tingling, numbness, insomnia, nauseating feelings now! Your brain waves are now scrambled it's frequencies are out of tune like a broken radio and without sycronization. The electrical activity within your head can be very dysregulated causing you uncontrollable feelings, moods and pain.
How soon should you start ISF neurofeedback - Immediately, for the best results so minimal or no pain will occur?
when you fall you stop the bleeding, so, when your brainwaves are out of tune... you tune it back!
- Quantitative Electroencephalogram (QEEG - brain wave activity Scan) before and after 1st chemotherapy.
(See the quantitative difference in data results. Best of all, when the data shows improvements, you feel better. You know yourself best).
- ISF Neurofeedback training
(feel the difference - how may sessions required depends on your brain - but I would say try 20 -40 sessions )
- QEEG Scan post ISF therapy
(optional - if you want to "see" the results, but most "feel" much better, hence, save cost for another QEEG).
Neurofeedback reduces pain: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161103091026.htm .
We can tune your alpha waves to reduce that pain.
QEEG Scan: When your body feels pain, moody, nauseating, shooting pain, buzzing finger toes, the brain registers all that pain, discomfort and we need to locate that part of the brain in terms of brain waves that tells a story. A QEEG, a quantitative electroencephalogram is used to brain scan or map the waves in frequencies/hz for your whole neuro network like the internet and tells us which part of the brain needs optimising.
Below is a QEEG Scan of the brain. Now you know where to train to optimise the frequency of the brain.
After QEEG, Neurofeedback is the best is a way to reduce significantly that pain and reduce that nerve damage. Ask for ISF Neurofeedback. It is the best today. June 2019. ISF neurofeedback is available in USA, Germany, Spain, Canada, South Africa and of course Singapore.
ISF Neurofeedback is done in 2 & 19 channels.
We train below 1 hz, we are non invasive, we do not medicate. Some studies listed below to put a smile on your face.
- Neurofeedback reduces chemo-induced nerve damage
Randomized Controlled Trial of Neurofeedback on Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy: A Pilot Study.
The Long-Term Impact of Neurofeedback on Symptom Burden and Interference in Patients With Chronic Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy: Analysis of a Randomized Controlled Trial. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29421164
- One hundred percent of the participants completed the program. After treatment, the neurofeedback group showed significantly greater improvement than controls in their BPI worst-pain item (on a 10-point scale, 2.43 for neurofeedback versus 0.09 for controls). Similar improvements were also seen in the secondary measures. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/study-of-the-efficacy-of-neurofeedback-training-on-chemotherapy-induced-neuropathy-receives-2018-fnan-award-300651321.html
Neurofeedback Promising in Chemotherapy-Induced Neuropathy https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/876723
Neurofeedback Reduces Symptoms of Chemotherapy-induced Peripheral Neuropathy - https://www.oncologynurseadvisor.com/home/hot-topics/side-effect-management/neurofeedback-reduces-symptoms-of-chemotherapy-induced-peripheral-neuropathy/
Neurofeedback reduces pain, increases quality of life for cancer patients suffering from chemotherapy-induced neuropathy. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160311150127.htm
Treating Post Chemotherapy Symptoms with Neurofeedback - https://www.neuroregulation.org/article/view/16167
Tips for Managing Chemobrain - https://www.dana-farber.org/health-library/articles/tips-for-managing-chemobrain/
- Among cancer survivors, neurofeedback—a form of functional brain training—results in a neurologically evident reduction in peripheral neuropathy induced by chemotherapy, suggests a new study. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanonc/article/PIIS1470-2045(17)30182-1/fulltext
- https://youtu.be/VEYuG7vtIn8 A psychologist had breast cancer, post chemotherapy, got better after neurofeeback turns practicioner herself.
I will be loading more articles soon.
whatsapp me please 65 88228128.